Concerts in various locations in several towns of the Verbano province. The project is part of the Compagnia di San Paolo's "Baroque Effect" initiative.
Church of San Martino, Vignone:
- April 5 :Caterina Castiglioni plays the classical harp and Elena Poletti will feature poetry readings "Baroque Spring", at the end Katia Zanetti and Daniela Morosi will introduce the restoration of the painting of the Baptism of Jesus, 1629;
- May 10: baroque concert by Trio Barberini flute, viola, and harp with an introduction on the altar of the Rosary and stuccoes organized by art historian Ivana Teruggi;
- August 2: Verbania Musica concert, baroque strings with Rainelli;
- November 8 "Mystic Seventeenth Century" concert by Emma Bolamperti, harpsichord; violin, cello and soprano.
Parish Church of San Giorgio, Cannero Riviera:
- July 29: Organ concert with Roberto Olzer - introduction by Stefano Martinella on the elements of artistic interest in the church.
Parish Church of S. Maurizio, Ghiffa:
- July 31: baroque string concert with an introduction by Stefano Martinella on elements of artistic interest in the church with a focus on the details of the stuccoes featured in the Rosary Chapel.
New Church of San Maurizio, Viggiona:
- August 12: Giorgio Dellarole concert, accordion with an introduction by Stefano Martinella on elements of artistic interest in the church.
Church of Santa Croce, Ghiffa:
- August 29: baroque clarinets concert lesson with Stefano Rapetti, also featuring the restorers Katia Zanetti and Daniela Morosi who will speak about the restored baroque canvas "The mystic marriage of St. Catherine".
- September 24: guided tour of the Ossuary by Stefano Martinella followed by a choral concert in the chapel of Sacro Monte Calvario.